multiple prefixes

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Thu Feb 14 21:09:01 CET 2013

From: Andre Tomt <andre at tomt.net>

Don't worry - they have far better and easier ways of tracking you. They
probably do not even want to bother with IP addresses as it is nowhere
near a reliable eyeball-identifier compared to the alternatives :-)

Write a script to delete and then recreate a user and run it daily from your crontab.
Set the browser to deny cookies or "ask every time".
Use multiple ISPs so you come from different prefixes.
Make sure to clear your flash cookies, too

Did I miss anything?  ;-)
scott