multiple prefixes

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Feb 13 14:21:07 CET 2013

I never said that NAT nor NPTv6 is needed for protection, merely that many ipv6 proponents have a strong anti-nat (or anything that smacks of nat like NPTv6) belief because they want to restore end to end connectivity. I stated that end-to-end connectivity isn't something most business networks care or want, not that NAT or NPTv6 is needed to block p2p.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139