multiple prefixes

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:41:36 CET 2013

	Yes, I didn't used the proper term.

	My point is that whenever we need millions of PI prefixes in the DFZ we
will have better and cheaper hardware, or if not we will have something
better than BGP; perhaps LISP or something similar to improve scalability.

	As it, I do not see a problem today or in the future with PI prefixes.
But YMMV.

/as