IPV6 Minimom alocation for recidential customers

Arturo Servin aservin at lacnic.net
Thu Aug 22 15:51:35 CEST 2013

	My personal opinion is that this is not black and white.

	There are things about PI that belong to RIRs policies, some other
technical recommendations to the IETF, some other to *NOGs and probably
something in between that fit in all of them.

	This is and will be a complex topic and trying to fit in just one space
of the Internet ecosystem I think is not good.

My 20 cents,
as