l.yimg.com (Yahoo!) over IPv6

Joshua Zukerman hawk82 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 14:45:39 CEST 2013

I too am/was having this problem. But I think the issue was/is on my side,
since I use an HE.net IPv6 tunnel & pfSense 2.1 beta on my home network.
http://www.tunnelbroker.net/forums/index.php?topic=2941.0

Issue was explained to me there in some detail. I adjusted the MTU & MSS
and this seems to have resolved the issue.