l.yimg.com (Yahoo!) over IPv6

Phil Pennock ipv6-ops+phil at spodhuis.org
Mon Aug 19 23:10:58 CEST 2013

On 2013-08-19 at 15:10 -0500, Frank Bulk wrote:
> It works for me, too.
>
> Can you replicate this issue on other machines and vantage points?

I did, last week when I first saw it, to initially confirm it wasn't my
home connection; at which point, I shrugged and left the issue.

At home, SixXS tunnel in USA, correctly configured.

Replicated behaviour on my colo box in NL, which has native v6 in
continuous operation for about seven years now.  AS8283.

When I check now, the site has been fixed.  No idea if my questioning
the status influenced that or not ...

Thanks folks,
-Phil