Linux IPv6 routing strange behaviour

Erik Muller erikm at buh.org
Wed Aug 14 21:07:11 CEST 2013

On 8/14/13 14:30 , Max Tulyev wrote:
> OMFG 8-|
>
> What is the soultion? There are *MILLIONS* of flows in the backbone...

I'd try increasing the routes max_size limit as a first step.  If you're
running heavy traffic and/or full routes through a linux box, you're going
to need to do some tuning and trial-and-error testing - a lot of default
parameters are not optimized for a router role.
You may also want to decrease the gc_interval, and poke around at some of
the other knobs there.

-e