Come Sunday, all U.S. Federal Govt. agencies must support IPv6 on outward facing Web sites

Thomas Schäfer thomas at cis.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Sep 25 22:52:47 CEST 2012

Am Dienstag, 25. September 2012 um 17:57:57 schrieb Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols:
> Anyone involved with this effort care to comment for publication on how
> it's going, how you're doing it? Whether you're going to make it?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Steven

The last months I have seen lots  of  *.gov and *.mil websites  on my rss-feed
from http://ipv6-test.com/validate_rss.php
most of them I checked via sixy.ch again.

But one thing is funny:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

and
https://cio.gov/wp-
content/uploads/downloads/2012/09/2012_IPv6_Roadmap_FINAL_20120712.pdf

do not have AAAA-Records.

Thomas