Yesterday's Windows update causes IPv4 to be default

Dan Wing dwing at cisco.com
Thu Nov 15 18:00:24 CET 2012

A new network will earn a new probe.  When it connects to a previously-seen
network, it doesn't issue a new probe.  Windows has long used several
mechanisms to determine if it has connected to a previously-seen network,
most of those mechanisms are outlined in http://tools.ietf.org/html/4436
(and the corresponding RFC for DNAv6, RFC6059).

-d