Current IPv6 deployment methods in datacentres.

Michael Adams madams at netcologne.de
Mon Nov 12 10:14:35 CET 2012

Hi Mike.

Am 12.11.2012 07:42, schrieb Mike Jones:

> I was just wondering what different methods of IPv6 delivery people
> are deploying/seeing in their datacentres.

We are assigning a /48 to a customer and we'll use the first /64 from
this /48 on the LAN interface. By default we are asking the customer
what to do with the rest. And we are validating the source addresses.

Michael

--
Michael Adams                                  Tel: +49 221 2222 657
Network Engineering &  Design                  Fax: +49 221 2222 7657