6to4 route at AS27552? (AS7922?)

Steinar H. Gunderson sesse at google.com
Sun Nov 11 00:16:29 CET 2012

2012/11/10 Ivan Shmakov <oneingray at gmail.com>:
>         Which makes me wonder on what are the costs of operating one's
>         own “IPv6-to-6to4” relay?  As it seems, the “no valid route to
>         192.88.99.1” case is much easier to troubleshoot that the
>         converse “no valid route to 2002::/16” one, so the latter may
>         indeed deserve some extra care.

It's simple; if you wish, you can add a 6to4 decapsulation on every
server if you wish. I've done it a few times, with a marked increase
in reliability to 6to4-using hosts. (Nowadays it's quite irrelevant,
though, since 6to4 is all but extinct.)

/* Steinar */
--
Software Engineer, Google Switzerland