6to4 route at AS27552? (AS7922?)

Ivan Shmakov oneingray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 06:01:23 CET 2012

 >> Any suggestions?  (Apart from leaving the wonderful world of 6to4,
 >> that is.)

 > That.

	I wonder what would be the cost of disabling 6to4 on each and
	every single networking device willing to connect 2001:4830::/32
	(and has 6to4 currently enabled), as compared to the cost of
	fixing one single route?

 > For the reasons you have given: hard to track problems caused by
 > people that do not really understand what they are doing.

	I don't seem to understand.  Isn't it possible to have a stray
	route towards any other network prefix, as it's possible for
	2002::/16?

--
FSF associate member #7257