[ipv6-wg] route6: 2A00::/12

Mirjam Kuehne mir at ripe.net
Thu Nov 1 16:44:01 CET 2012

Hi,

Just to confirm: The RIPE NCC is aware of this and has authorised MERIT
to use the address space for this purpose. You can find some more
details on RIPE Labs:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/mirjam/ipv6-darknet-experiment

The results will also be published on RIPE Labs.

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kuehne
RIPE NCC