Monitor IPv6 BGP peering

Michael Adams madams at netcologne.de
Mon May 7 11:14:51 CEST 2012

Am 07.05.2012 09:34, schrieb Gert Doering:

> I do not know whether this not-yet-RFC has been implemented in any
> products yet (we don't use SNMP to monitor BGP sessions but "expect"-style
> scripts).

I saw some strange behavior on some IOS releases for 7200. IPv6 neighbors
were listed together with v4 neighbors using their 4 least significant address
bytes. We are using perl scripts now...

br,
Michael

--
Michael Adams                                  Tel: +49 221 2222 657
Network Engineering&  Design                   Fax: +49 221 2222 7657