And this month big surprize is... Romania!

Eric Vyncke (evyncke) evyncke at cisco.com
Fri May 4 23:37:00 CEST 2012

I am doing some measurement about IPv6 peers on the BitTorrent network (http://www.vyncke.org/ipv6status/p2p.php) and while the big surprise of early 2012 was the rise of US (esp AT&T network), in May the big rise is Romania and a provider named 'RCS & RDS SA' which is able in a couple of weeks to rise the number of native IPv6 BT peers in Romania to 1.6%...

Quite impressive and if anyone knows the story behind this provider, I am glad to read about it ;-)

Best regards

-éric

PS: http://www.vyncke.org/ipv6status/plotpenetration.php?country=ro (a different representation of Google stats - thanks Eric & Lorenzo) shows the very same trends!