Routing problems to www.eurovision.tv 2400:CB00::/32 CLOUDFLARE

Michael Sinatra michael at rancid.berkeley.edu
Sat Jun 16 00:54:19 CEST 2012

On 06/15/12 15:44, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> On 2012-06-15 15:41, Mick O'Rourke wrote:
>> Very valid and good point on the accidental leak side - it happens all
>> the time. While v4 specific Dodo and Telstra are a good recent example
>> of operator error and also doubly a good example of what can happen when
>> you don't apply filters.
>>
>> The registration of routes and the script suggestion a good middle
>> ground to this. Do you have a script you can share with people here?
>
> http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/ has been reporting this for the last
> decennia. So has RIPE's RIS (http://ris.ripe.net) and various other tools.

What Jeroen said.  The other one I would look at is bgpq3, which looks
up prefixes in the various IRRs and generates Brand J or Brand C
filters.  There's also the venerable peval from the IRRtoolset.

Many of these tools are also customized to look up received routes on
each interface.  Those are usually pretty site-specific.

michael