Routing problems to www.eurovision.tv 2400:CB00::/32 CLOUDFLARE

Mick O'Rourke mkorourke at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 00:41:15 CEST 2012

Very valid and good point on the accidental leak side - it happens all the
time. While v4 specific Dodo and Telstra are a good recent example of
operator error and also doubly a good example of what can happen when you
don't apply filters.

The registration of routes and the script suggestion a good middle ground
to this. Do you have a script you can share with people here?