Have we been opted out of IPv6 AAAA resolution?

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Jun 6 18:32:03 CEST 2012

Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> That's interesting. Google have confirmed that we have been blacklisted as a
> result of a sudden increase in brokenness, starting on... the 29th as well!
> This is really odd - as far as we're aware, nothing broke at our end on that
> day.

There was a JANET-wide problem from the evening of the 29th until
lunchtime on the 30th, which affected connectivity to a subset of
sites on the Internet.

Tony.
South Biscay: Variable 4 becoming westerly 5 or 6. Slight or moderate,
becoming rough later in west. Rain or showers. Moderate, occasionally poor.