Have we been opted out of IPv6 AAAA resolution?

Bernhard Schmidt berni at birkenwald.de
Wed Jun 6 13:54:04 CEST 2012

Am 06.06.2012 13:38, schrieb Phil Mayers:

Hey Phil,

we do have a similar problem on one of our resolvers. We do have AAAA
for Facebook and Yahoo, but lost AAAA for Google/Youtube yesterday and
never got Bing.

I wrote Google and they told me that they saw IPv6 connectivity issues
from clients using that resolver and are thus not delivering AAAA
anymore. I'm still waiting for exact data, since we have been
whitelisted since year 1 and I don't see any tickets around about
connectivity issues. And, same as for you, almost all our services are
IPv6-enabled, so people with broken IPv6 won't have much fun.

Best Regards,
Bernhard