v6 only CPE

Francis Dupont Francis.Dupont at fdupont.fr
Thu Jul 26 15:27:12 CEST 2012

 In your previous mail you wrote:

>  > => unfortunately the IPv6 support in current OpenWrt is pretty bad...
>
>  "current" as in "latest released version" or "trunk"?
>
>  Actually I'd say "IPv6 support in OpenWRT -trunk is quite good" - what
>  are you missing?

=> latest release. I tried trunk but it didn't compile in my test
environment (grub config loops for VMware images... pretty bad as it
is very fine to build directly the imag files).
And as far as I know IPv6 alignment traps in kernel are still in trunk
(but you can say it is in fact a Linux kernel issue)

Regards

Francis.Dupont at fdupont.fr

PS: I suggest to move off list.