Decent 'domain analysis' site w/ ipv6

Mike Jones mike at mikejones.in
Mon Jul 23 13:24:07 CEST 2012

Hi,

I was looking for something similar a while back and at the time
couldn't find any IPv6 capable tools so I wrote a DNS walking script
that you might find useful.

http://mikejones.in/dns/

It's similar to dig in a tree style full trace, it will use the glue
records and it will also perform a recursive lookup using the local
resolver, then query all addresses found and display the results (it
also flags up differences between the glue records and the recursive
lookup).

- Mike