IPv6 toolkit v1.2.1

Fernando Gont fernando at gont.com.ar
Mon Jul 16 22:58:15 CEST 2012

Folks,

FYI, we've released "IPv6 toolkit v1.2.1": a set of IPv6 security
assessment tools that were produced as part of a project I carried out
on behalf of the UK CPNI. The toolkit compiles/runs on Linux, *BSD,
and Mac OS.

The tarball for version 1.2.1 of the tool is available at:
http://www.si6networks.com/research/ipv6-toolkit-v1.2.1.tar.gz>

Additionally, we have a git repository for the tool:
<https://github.com/fgont/ipv6-toolkit.git>

This toolkit can be employed to perform local IPv6 scans, assess a
number of security aspects of IPv6 implementations, such as
predictability of Fragment ID values, etc. It can also be employed to
play with IPv6 address resolution, SLAAC, etc.

Feedback, bug reports, and requests for features you'd like to be
added to the toolkit are welcome.

Stay tuned for updates at our twitter account: @SI6Networks

Thanks,
--