Netgroup support of ipv6 in Solaris/Linux

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Jan 18 17:45:11 CET 2012

I haven't worked on the Linux boxes yet, but since I found the source of problem on the Solaris box and it was an understandable fix, I now know it isn't a fundamental ipv6 incompatibility. I'll do some tcpdumps on Linux as well and I figure it is something similar.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139