how to create new delegation record for IPV6.

omdutt omdutt.sharma at mca.gov.in
Fri Feb 17 09:33:14 CET 2012

Yes I have that

-----Original Message-----
From: Bjørn Mork [mailto:bjorn at mork.no]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:55 PM
To: omdutt
Cc: ipv6-ops at lists.cluenet.de; 'Dmitry Samko'; 'George Bonser'
Subject: Re: how to create new delegation record for IPV6.

"omdutt" <omdutt.sharma at mca.gov.in> writes:

> My Q is simple can it possible to create NS and 'A' record with same Host
> name like www........

Then the answer is yes.

> I am not expecting reply who don't understand DNS .....i can imagine how
> much u know abt DNS

Fantastic.  Must be a nice ability to have.

Bjørn

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments
to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank
you