how to create new delegation record for IPV6.

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Thu Feb 16 13:27:46 CET 2012

"omdutt" <omdutt.sharma at mca.gov.in> writes:

> HI!BJ
>
> So u didn't understands my MS thread can u create 'A' and NS record with
> WWW.

That's correct.

I did not understand what could possibly be difficult enough about
common DNS server adminstration tasks to require asking someone outside
your office.  I did not understand what steps you already had tried to
solve your problem.  And I did not understand why you were yelling
"help".

Now there is always the possibility that this is just me.  But I would
like to point you to http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
anyway.

Bjørn