www.eftps.gov contact

Andre Grueneberg list.ipv6ops at grueneberg.de
Tue Dec 18 21:45:45 CET 2012

Darren Pilgrim wrote:
> On 2012-12-18 07:24, Jared Mauch wrote:
> >Seems to work for me.. perhaps a local ipv6 issue for you?
> The issue occurs at multiple sites connected to different ISPs.
> Some sites get IPv6 via 6in4, some are native dual-stack.  I have
> one host where I can reach port 80 over IPv6, but not port 443.  I'm
> fairly sure this is a path MTU issue on EFTPS' end.

Lately I've experienced a similar issue where the ICMPv6 PTB didn't make
it's way back due to some Juniper (SSG) firewall having the screening
option for "big ICMP" packets enabled. This feature is a total no-go if
you'd like to have working IPv6.

Anyway, I can reach the site, so probably it's a local issue of yours?!

Andre
--
The flush toilet is the basis of Western civilization.