google problem over v6?

Clement Cavadore clement at cavadore.net
Fri Dec 14 17:58:20 CET 2012

Hello Jared,

I'm from Hivane. Google contacted us directly, it seems that there was a
routing issue on our side, which made us re-announce Google's prefix to
unattended peers.

At the moment, we are waiting for Google to re-enable the concerned v6
session to check everything is fine, but those strange as-path should
not be seen anymore.

Sorry for the issues it may have caused to you (could you tell me more
privately about those ?), or to Google.

Regards,

Clément