Anybody behind a NAT64?

Tore Anderson tore at fud.no
Wed Dec 5 09:20:30 CET 2012

* Cameron Byrne

> Tore, you should try the 464XLAT CLAT build for Galaxy Nexus based on
> 4.2 http://dan.drown.org/android/clat/

I know. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Truth to be told the
IPv6+NAT64 user experience simply so far hasn't been nearly bad enough
to motivate me to start reflashing my (only) phone. I'm hoping I'll get
464XLAT from an official OTA update at some point.

IPv6-only works quite well actually, the things that don't are few and
far between, so most of the time I don't notice much of a difference
compared to IPv4-only.

--
Tore Anderson