RIPE-501 ICT L2 vendor support?

Eric Vyncke (evyncke) evyncke at cisco.com
Mon Aug 20 12:42:38 CEST 2012

Hello Martin,

As discussed over a private email, I am resending the information for further interested people...

Regarding, the C vendor (assuming that you meant my employer), here are some switches supporting what we call First Hop Security (or SIFS also):
- Cat6K Sup2T supports everything you want since Summer 2011 (last year)
- WLC 7.2 (wireless) also since March 2012
- Cat 3750-X & 3560-X since last week :-) with 15.0(2)SE
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/release/15.0_2_se/release/notes/OL25302.html#wp1009434

More to come in the next months (Cat4K, Sup720, ...)

Hope this simply helps (it is not meant at all to be a marketing/sales thing)

-éric

PS: BTW, RIPE-501 is superseded by, RIPE-554