GRH Peering Policy (Was: 1::1/128 + 2::2/128 - GRH Anomalies Delta (2012-08-17))

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Fri Aug 17 17:31:43 CEST 2012

On 2012-08-17 15:33, Gert Doering wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 03:30:33PM +0200, Daniel Roesen wrote:
>> "Send the set of prefixes you send to downstream BGP customers".
>
> +1

While updating I noticed that http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/peering/
already had:
8<---------------------
Peers should send their full-table as they would be sent to downstream
customers, similar to a transit setup, which normally means that routes
from the internal AS will be aggregated.
---------------------->8

I've added a column to the table at the top with the above line to
complement it and linked the /signup/ page to it.

Should be online now. I'll spam peers in the run of next week, as I am
trying to keep myself to an allocated timeslot in the next few days to
do some revamping of AICCU and GRH so that they are up to par for 2012
and then can take that along.

As usual, thanks for the input, that is always very well appreciated, if
anything else comes up don't hesitate to bring it up here or directly at
info at sixxs.net

Greets,
 Jeroen