IPv6 whois DNS records

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Thu Apr 26 19:59:44 CEST 2012

On 04/26/12 12:28, George Bonser wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck getting network solutions to add IPv6 NS records to whois?  It has been about a month since we contacted them initially, and have followed up twice in that time ... nothing.
>
> How the heck can we deploy IPv6 properly if the domain registrars won't support us having IPv6 DNS servers?

I had to email them(IPV6Req at networksolutions.com) and it was no problem,
but that was about a year ago.

linux.lcrcomputer.com
linux2.lcrcomputer.com
ns1.lcrcomputer.net

Have IPv4 and IPv6 glue.

If I remember correctly I had a problem with line wrap between what I
sent and what they read and I got an email back from them.  (I happen to
be a VIP client)  I called in and got it resolved in a matter of minutes.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.