IPv6 packet creation tool

Marc Heuse mh at mh-sec.de
Sat Sep 17 10:20:20 CEST 2011

Hi Mikael,

I do not think there is an out of the box tool for this. You can use
scapy, which would be easy to script.

but maybe its easier if you just patch this thc_add_hdr_fragment line:

  thc_add_hdr_fragment(pkt, &pkt_len, 175, 1, getpid());

into trace6.c from the thc-ipv6 (www.thc.org/thc-ipv6) just after the
thc_create_ipv6() call.

Greets,
Marc

--
Marc Heuse
Mobil: +49 177 9611560

Marc Heuse - IT-Security Consulting
Winsstr. 68
10405 Berlin

Ust.-Ident.-Nr.: DE244222388
PGP: FEDD 5B50 C087 F8DF 5CB9  876F 7FDD E533 BF4F 891A