Open Letters to Sixxs

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Thu Sep 15 16:16:47 CEST 2011

On 15/09/11 15:02, Meftah Tayeb wrote:
> Hello People
>
> i have one question:
>
> why SIXXS is very strict like that ?
>
> forcing a special address format is a idiotic work
>
> everyone have a format of address
>
> everyone have his way of saying address
>
> every country have there language.
>
> there's bilion of address definition at this time.
>
> signed up for Sixxs for 2 times and resulted in a refuse because of bad
> address
>
> Sixxs, please would you revise your requiremant ?
>
> Emailed you for one month and still have no reply ?
>
> did you has a coppy of my passport ?
>
> did you saw my identity card ?
>
> have you called me ?
>
> anyway, i have realy not seen any Strict service like you, SIXXS.
>
> i can evean pay for your service, if you wish.
>
> just fix your policy and by nice with people like everyone is.
>
> Thank you.
>
>     Meftah Tayeb
> IT Consulting
> http://www.tmvoip.com/
> phone: +21321656139
> Mobile: +213660347746
>

> __________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la
> base des signatures de virus 6465 (20110915) __________
>
> Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com
You are barking at the wrong tree, this list has nothing to do with
SIXXS, probably why you are not getting anywhere in the first place. Not
following procedures!

Regards,
Tristan Santore

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org