2012 North American IPv6 Summit

joshua sahala jsahala at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:30:11 CET 2011

Hello All,

The 2012 North American IPv6 Summit event taking place at the Grand
Hyatt Denver, Colorado on April 9-11, 2012. This event is being
coordinated by the Rocky Mountain IPv6 Summit and the other regional
IPv6 Task Forces.

This is the largest IPv6 event in North America and it we would like
you to be a part of our event. We are currently soliciting sponsors
and speakers for our event. If your organization is interested in
sponsoring the event please contact Scott Hogg (scott at rmv6tf.org). If
you are interested in sharing your ideas, knowledge, and experience
implementing IPv6 please contact Dan Torbet (dan at rmv6tf.org).

Our plans are to have an attendee registration site operational in
early December 2011.

You can find out more about our event at:
http://www.rmv6tf.org/IPv6Summit.htm

/joshua
(On Behalf of the RMv6TF Steering Committee)