Anybody running pcap traces?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:10:21 CEST 2011

On 2011-06-01 01:05, Fernando Gont wrote:
> On 05/30/2011 10:36 PM, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>> Fernando,
>>
>> I'll be writing to the 6man list about this, since it really is
>> an algorithm design issue. I wanted to wait until I had some
>> real data though; soon...
>
> I was just curious about whether you were trying to infer which
> algorithms are deployed, or what. -- FWIW, David Malone published a
> document that measured this.

No, I'm not looking at that at all for now, although the trace files
will in fact include whatever flow labels the sources are setting,
so I guess that analysis can be done later.

I could also use the same test harness to run the algorithm
in draft-gont-6man-flowlabel-security-01.txt against the traces.

   Brian