Test your connectivity for World IPv6 Day

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Mon May 30 10:48:55 CEST 2011

I'm getting similar results with Firefox on WindowsXP or Linux. The same
happens with IE on WindowsXP.
It seems like there is >10sec delay on fetching those, because their
data is being exchanged even after the test finishes.

With Chromium everything works fine and the test finishes almost
immediately :-\

--
Tassos