Test your connectivity for World IPv6 Day

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Fri May 27 22:06:45 CEST 2011

On 5/27/11 12:58 PM, Alan Strand wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Looks like im able to get there through one of my upstreams. Both seem to be going through Cogent for me.

Nifty test site, thanks RIPE folks!

We're natively multi-homed and reach all test sites with no issues via V6.

Suggestion for a page enhancement, perhaps a different icon for each
dual-stacked site as to whether reached v4 or v6, maybe a little number
on the checkbox 4 or 6.  I have no clue as to how to implement this or
if it's practical but it would be cool.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net