Test your connectivity for World IPv6 Day

Jim Kirby jkirby at datawareservices.com
Fri May 27 21:47:43 CEST 2011

I think something might be happening on a carrier network.  I could reach these sites yesterday but not today.  traceroute6 shows a path through my direct ISP but I get admin prohibited from their upstream provider (Sprint I think).

FYI, I'm in Sioux Falls and both of my providers do at least some peering in Minneapolis (at 501?).  Not sure but it could be related.
--
Jim Kirby
Director of Engineering