Test your connectivity for World IPv6 Day

Dan Oachs doachs at gac.edu
Fri May 27 21:29:35 CEST 2011

Anyone else seeing problems getting to the ipv6 version of FreeBSD.org,
IETF.org and a couple of others?  My traceroutes die after about 5 hops
somewhere on he.net's network I believe.

Thanks for the nice website.  Without these tests I would have never
known we had an issue connecting to some of them via IPv6.

     Thanks,
         Dan Oachs
         Gustavus Adolphus College