Lack of IPv6 traffic stats makes judging progress difficult

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue May 24 21:02:22 CEST 2011

On May 24, 2011, at 12:28 PM, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:21:19PM -0400, Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols wrote:
>> A link and the first paragraph or so would have been fine. You didn't
>> need to copy and paste the whole article.
>
> Saves time, and avoids media breaks (many people are text-based).
> Also, web content tends to be ephemeral. Here today, and gone tomorrow.

I'm hoping to present traffic stats from our v6 enabled devices that do flow covering the 72 hours around (before, during and after) ipv6 day.

The work continues to march forward.

I'm seeing about an average of 7-8 new autnums a day showing up in the routing table.  Hopefully that rate will increase.  That rate seems to stop/slow on the weekends.

- Jared