Default security functions on an IPv6 CPE

Guillaume.Leclanche at swisscom.com Guillaume.Leclanche at swisscom.com
Fri May 6 16:24:33 CEST 2011

Thank you all for your answers. The debate reflects almost exactly the arguments we have internally :)

I like this suggestion from Mike, I believe it sounds like a reasonable compromise.

What do you all think about the proposal ? (keep in mind we're talking here only about the default configuration !)

Guillaume