Virtual hosting provider Linode announces v6 support

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Fri May 6 10:35:48 CEST 2011

Martin Millnert <martin at millnert.se> writes:

> I do not think finding a provider in the VPS market that will give
> you plenty of IPv6 space is going to be very hard in the relatively
> near future.

I am actually a bit surprised that someone finds this hard now, or that
announcing v6 support today is something to write about.  This is a
weird thread.

Personally, I am very satisfied with Bytemark for IPv6 VPS hosting. They
are obviously not US based, but I see that as an advantage :-)

Don't know why I would need more than the /64 they set up by default for
all servers, both dedicated and virtual, but you can get a /48 on
request according to their documentation:
http://www.bytemark.co.uk/support/technical_documents/ipv6

Bjørn