Default security functions on an IPv6 CPE

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri May 6 08:18:22 CEST 2011

Any CPE we buy for our customers will require SPI firewall support.  My current preference is to have it one as it essentially duplicates what customers have today with a default block on incoming traffic.  We may change our approach if I am convinced otherwise -- but at least the CPE will be able to support it.

Frank