Cogent and Google no longer peered via IPv6

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Thu May 5 08:45:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 01:41:58PM -0700, Jay Hennigan wrote:
> On 5/4/11 1:38 PM, Jay Hennigan wrote:
> > If you are singlehomed through Cogent you will have a problem anyway.
>
> And further reduced to...
>
> If you are singlehomed you will have a problem anyway.

Actually, with a decent upstream, I can't agree to that - an upstream
worth its money will ensure that they see *all* networks, even if that
means "paying someone for transit".

After all, there's normal end users out there that have no choice but
be single-homed.

Gert, quite happy with his current upstreams
--
did you enable IPv6 on something today...?

Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279