[Fwd: [v6ops] IPv6 CE Router White paper]

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:24:08 CET 2011

May be of interest:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [v6ops] IPv6 CE Router White paper
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:11:03 -0400
From: Timothy Winters <twinters at iol.unh.edu>
To: v6ops at ietf.org

Hello,
	The UNH-IOL is making a white paper available documenting the results of an IPv6 CE Router Event.  The white paper is available
on the UNH-IOL IPv6 Consortium page here.   The testing was based around CPE Basic draft
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-09).   We created a test plan and had several vendors participate.
 We are hosting a follow-up event on May 9, 2011. We are hoping to include more aspects of CE Router deployments in that event.
 Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about the white paper.

Regards,
Tim

Timothy Winters
UNH-IOL Senior IP Manager