Fortigate and IPv6 RA

Ido Szargel ido at oasis-tech.net
Mon Jun 20 13:05:31 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I have been trying to configure a fortigate firewall running 4.0 MR2 for IPv6
I configured the interfaces and policies and if I manually configure an address on a PC then I also have Ipv6 connectivity.
Problem is that the fortigate is not sending any RAs even though it is configured to do so, did anyone encounter such issues?

I'm also attaching my configuration below:

   edit "internal"
        set vdom "root"
        set ip 192.168.1.254 255.255.255.0
        set allowaccess ping https ssh http