OpenSource IPv6 monitoring software...

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Fri Jun 17 15:32:19 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I looking forward on OpenSource Monitoring software that support IPv6... Seems that old stuff like nagios (and thousand of packages based on this) doesn't have very good support about IPv6... Needs to add a second monitor... etc... -> pain in the ass.

I am looking forward from you guys, what you are using (opensource only) ?

How do you cope with production and monitoring with IPv6 network and services...

Kind regards,
Xavier
PS: I can do a mail with all what you will told me... after the topic has been closed..