Covert Channels In IPv6

Greg T. Grimes greg.grimes at msstate.edu
Wed Jun 15 15:20:54 CEST 2011

There is a lot of good information out there on covert channels for IPv6.
The IPv6 header provides all kinds of ways to send data in them.
Searching shows lots of good information.  ISC SANS has a course on IPv6
that touches on covert channels as well.  The best video I've seen for
just generaly IPv6 security is from Marc Heuse.  He touches on covert
channels a bit as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7hq2q4jQYw

--
Greg T. Grimes