Facebook over IPv6

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Sun Jun 12 18:29:22 CEST 2011

On 11/06/2011 19:36, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> Of course it makes sense from THEIR point of view.
>
> It doesn't make sense from MY point of view.
>
> If THEY want ME to do something to HELP THEM, then they need to
> have requirements that make sense TO ME.

[voluminous rant deleted]

Can I helpfully suggest that you might want to depeer Google and stop
carrying _15169_ on your network?  That'll teach Google a real lesson for
expecting you to help them, oh it will.

On an unrelated issue, does anyone know if there's a SpamAssassin module
for bayesian detection of froth-at-the-mouth diatribes.  I could use one at
the moment.

Nick