Philosophical question for IPv6 Day

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Thu Jun 9 17:09:55 CEST 2011

humm, the ripe dns survey seems to say differently: most seemed to have
reverted to serve only v4 addresses.
http://v6day.ripe.net/cgi-bin/dns-aggr.cgi

maybe their web sites are still listening on the v6 address, and you
have cached by some means (or the TTL was long) the v6 address?

Marc.

--
=========
IETF81 Quebec city: http://ietf81.ca